Thursday, June 10, 2010

sorry..GLEE...

a friend of mine once told me that...GLEE is friggin awsome...
sorry bro...i'm not a GLEE type...though the series is kinda soooo 'in' at this moment...
then this dude give the face which I hardly to describe...it's like..as if I came from planet pluto or something....
" you dont like GLEE?? you're weirdooooo!!!!" he said to me...

excuse me mister GLEE psycopath!!!do you watch GLEE???
you are
DUDE!!!!!
theres no such thing as weird if I dont like Glee and watching it instead...but you are weirder coz

you are a GLEE psycopath!!! and you are DUDE!!!!!
and it ends here....

what's so cool about the Glee series anyway?? another high school crap...of course it has been so inspiring...for sure...I mean come on..get real...it's like the same as if watching the high school musical...pffft...

here....GLEE is stupid because...
they completely murder good songs and remix them
and successfully make it sound stupider!
the actors are 20 years old playing high school student!
their singing is really bad!
and...
people are actually like this show!!!



btw, i'm not a GLEE hater...but this mister GLEE psycopath made me to act like one...

No comments:

Post a Comment